неділя, 25 вересня 2016 р.

I have-Who has game for Family members

I have-Who has is a very good activity for your learners to practise vocabulary and have/has with fun. The rules are easy:

Hand out a card to each student. Some students may need to have 2  or more depending on how many in a set. It is important to use all the cards in a set.

Choose a student to go first, and have her read her card aloud. 
The student who has the card with the word then reads that answer aloud: “I have __”. This student will then read the question at the bottom of their card – ‘Who has ___?’  Then the student with the card that answers the question.


 Each card in the set is connected to a previous card and the following card. To keep the game moving at a quick pace, all students need to pay attention to every question that’s asked. The game continues in this way until all of the cards have been played. The game will end with the same student who started play.

Here you can download my template. You can print it in the real size or in multi-pages mode. Using this template you can create the set of cards for any topic you want.

This is my example for Family members topic.
Card’s number
I have (word)
Who has...
     1.      
Mother
A male parent
     2.      
Father
My parents’ son
     3.      
Brother
My parents’ daughter
     4.      
Sister
My parent’s mother
     5.      
Grandmother
My parent’s father
     6.      
Grandfather
My parent’s sister
     7.      
Aunt
My parent’s brother
     8.      
Uncle
My aunt’s child
     9.      
Cousin
A son of my sister or brother
     10.  
Nephew
A daughter of my sister or brother
      11.  
Niece
A married man
      12.  
Husband
A married woman
      13.  
Wife
A son of your child
      14.  
Grandson
A daughter of your child
      15.  
Granddaughter
A person’s male child
      16.  
Son
A person’s female child
      17.  
Daughter
A female parent
 (this is the last card for the game for low-level learners)
A man who isn’t your real father
 (this card continues the game for high-level students)
18.
Stepfather
A woman who isn’t your real mother
19.
Stepmother
Your wife’s or husband’s mother
20.
Mother-in-law
Your wife’s or husband’s father
21.
Father-in-law
A family in which children live only with mother or father
22.
One-parent family
A boy or a girl who hasn’t brother or sister
23.
Only child
A female parent
    

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар